What should we do when someone fails or suffers a fracture?
What to do if someone fails:
- If someone fails first, check if they are breathing.
- We need to weaken the garments to the neck and waist.
- Place the victim in the lying position on the back with the head down and the lower limbs raised to 15-30 cm.
What to do in case of fracture:
- Place the victim in a safe place, stop bleeding and wound healing.
- Immobilizing the fracture focal point in improvised or special stages.
- Announcement of the medical intervention team.
- Stop bleeding (wash the wound with hydrogen peroxide and wipe with sterile compresses.) Press over the wound at the closest compression point More efficient is the use of tar, applied only to limb wounds and always above the wound. apply the tunic with dressing, then the wound will be transported urgently to the hospital.)
- Prevention of infection.
- Cleaning with a sterile compress from the edge to healthy skin.
- Wash the surrounding skin with water.
- Casting of hydrogen peroxide for disinfection.
- Wound disinfection with rivanol.