When you have very important data on your computer, it’s good to save them somewhere else on a stick or another memory, but if you did not, and you lost important data, you should know that it is possible to recover data from hdd.
A hard disk was broken into a friend, but that was not the problem, the problem was that he had very important data in it and did not save them anywhere. She did not know what to do, she was desperate. It sounded after two hours of despair to ask me if there was any solution to recover her data from hdd. Of course I immediately wanted to help him, I told him yes, there are companies specializing in recovering data from hdd.
My point is not to try to recover your data alone, especially if the data is very important, it is good to use hdd data recovery services from specialized companies. These hdd data recovery services are required in any of the following situations:
- accidental data deletions
- mechanical defects
- burned hazards
- damaged or escaped hills.
- Recovering data from the hard disk is done through specialized software with which data is extracted even if deleted or partitions have been formatted.
Recovering data from external hard drives often involves different recovery procedures from internal hard drives. Here are some examples of logical defects that require data recovery from hdd:
- accidentally deleting a file, folder, or entire partition
- corruption of the file system due to a virus
- accidentally formatting a partition
- bad sectors that cause the operating system lock.